[Tagging] access=student and entrance=inter-building: comments?

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:36:27 UTC 2015

I think we should focus on the shoes, and not on the students and
inter-buildings. Maybe there are some international suuchools in Japan
where you can walk in shoes, and have an entrance for students. How would
you tag that?

You need a tag like access:shoes=no for inter-building passages and/or
doors, and access:shoes=locker for entrances where there is a locker on the
other side.