[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:22:17 UTC 2015

On 17/06/2015 3:19 AM, Ruben Maes wrote:
> I think this could adequately be handled with a subtag, such as
> reception_desk=manned/webcam/artificial_intelligence/...

robot? virtual_person?

Might become a trend ..
convenience stores and banks have a habit of getting robbed so that might occur there too.

Maybe
manned=human/monkey/webcam/robot/virtual_person/artificial_intelligence/...
or
serviced=human/monkey/webcam/robot/virtual_person/artificial_intelligence/...

so it can be applied to other things?

Where a person is replaced by a webcam .. they probably leaved the desk behind?
Saves the cost of removal and they can reverse the installation easily if it does not work.