[Tagging] Airport power and USB stations

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 07:28:43 UTC 2015

At a lot of tool stores they sell a cheap little metal tab that is a key fob, and it has various tabs along its sides that are shaped for standard and phillips screws (a tapered tab to fit into one of the slots on a phillips screw).

Put it on your keyring and you can open a lot more sizes of screws than a dime or single driver ever could.

Just be aware that getting spotted "tampering" with the outlets - especially now since modern airports have hundreds of outlets for personal use - could land you in a small security room for a couple hours, or on a list.

And you allowed to map the location of the room while you're there ^_^

Javbw