[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 00:52:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I will close this proposal on Tuesday 23 June unless more votes come in. A the moment it is rejected by 11 approved votes to 5 opposed votes (68%). To be approved would require 4 more approval votes without any more opposed votes.

If you have not voted .. vote.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/amenity%3Dreception_desk

If rejected I will probably pursue other related reception_desk proposals. Your help and patience is appreciated.

Possible forth coming proposals? amenity=reception, amenity=reception_area (I would vote against both these), amenity=reception_point (I think this came from Bryce?).

I may run these concurrent so votes can take place at the same time. What ever one gets the most number of approvals I'd make a page for, no matter the 'rules' for 'approved' or 'rejected'.