[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:00:58 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 21.06.2015 um 17:49 schrieb Kotya Karapetyan <kotya.lists at gmail.com>:
>
> I think voting is a good indicator of the community opinion. As such, it is useful.

I don't understand then why I should vote yes for a particular tag that I think would be the wrong direction to go (if we reduce the tag now to desks it is already clear that we would not cover all reception facilities and that we will then have several similar reception things sprawled over different tags)
Personally I don't care if the reception is a desk or a different manifestation of a reception, so I'd really like to avoid the word "desk" in the tag

cheers
Martin