[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Reception Desk.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:22:25 UTC 2015

This proposal is now closed.

68% approval .. so it is rejected by the 75% rule.

Now working on the reception_point proposal;

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/reception_point

Soon to be copied and pasted into a 'reception' proposal and a 'reception_area' proposal.

I'll take the winner to be the one with the highest approval .. will have to beat the 68% of reception_desk

And another proposal for wedding_reception too! This should reduce my worry that wedding receptions will be miss-mapped into reception.

So .. soon to be 4 proposals for comment and voting.
I note the voting page has nothing on it, blood donations should be there shortly though.