[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Blood donation 2

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:44:00 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 29.06.2015 um 17:08 schrieb André Pirard <A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com>:
>
> Like I said, could you please in your proposal stress that healthcare is not an object but an attribute of an object.
> There is no such thing as "a healthcare" on a map but a building can be used for healthcare.

in this case healthcare seems a proper object to me, objects don't have to be physical things, services can be objects as well, or administrative entities for instance. You could also see the building as a (spatially associated) attribute: the place where the service is provided.

> Then, healthcare is an attribute of that building.

just one way of seeing it, and not the most helpful one IMHO, Id rather differentiate between the place (building, open space etc) and the function/service etc. (as an osm object on its own)

cheers
Martin