[Tagging] Mapping private home toilets

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 3 23:34:50 UTC 2015

Another aspect we need consider is accuracy ?  Has the mapper knocked on
the door and said "I'm here to inspect your toilet" ?

Outside, we can see the traditional "outhouse", but we have no reason to
consider it functional. Inner cities here used to have lanes used by the
"dunny cart man" who took the contents away. But these things were
abandoned 50 or more years ago and while the buildings may still be
standing, no reason to believe they are still functional toilets.

The information is possibly inaccurate and certainly inappropriate. I
think we need to mark the wiki as saying mappers will remove such
entries when they can establish they should not be there.

David