[Tagging] tagging very wide steps - highway=steps on an area?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:37:27 UTC 2015

Using the relation, I've added step area to the Sydney Opera House .. it
is a very wide area ..

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4645750

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dWyIdmBCSgM/S4N0sVrvg1I/AAAAAAAABuM/Y-b1wCmXbps/s1600-h/DSCN7848.JPG

Are there any examples of a non rectangular large area of steps that you
know of?
I'd like to have an example of that too ..
  Thinking of making this another proposal to advance to comments then
voting .. I've contacted the past proposer and gained permission, it has
been in draft for a long while ..I think because of it being combined
with another aspect.