[Tagging] recent change to ranger_station proposal

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Mar 5 05:38:07 UTC 2015

we should be able to map the icon to a generic tag, such as amenity=camp_office or something, or map the more private “ranger_station” facilities in another matter, and leave amenity=ranger_station to these more public facing facilities that people are looking for.

The name “ranger station” can always be denoted in the name field, and the tag something more generic for further mapping around the world.

Really interesting about the park service involvement.

Javbw