[Tagging] domestic fuel transport delivery мазут

johnw johnw at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 04:47:53 UTC 2015

maybe there needs to be a delivery= or onsite= tag for shops.

I was a computer technician that had a “shop” (my garage) but I did a majority of the work onsite - meaning I came to you.

There are also restaurants that are takeout or to-go only, I didn't check to see if there is a tag for that (but assume there is), we might need something similar for shops and services as well. - the dispatch office of a plumbing company, furniture and rug cleaning, maid service, sod (you don't’ go to a sod farm to get grass, they deliver with a semi truck), deli, produce, car cleaning, heating oil, propane, LNG  (there are no gas lines in suburban Japan, just LNG tanks exchanged that sit next to the house - and there are several different supply companies that offer it, but you don’t go to their tank farm to get LNG)

we don’t need to map the area serviced (obviously), but we need a tag of some kind that says they will perform the service onsite or deliver it to you - possibly exclusively - no services offered at the location - maybe that’s the way to do it -

 	service_location= onsite / on_premises / both
or
	service_location:onsite=yes/no
	service_location:on_premises=yes/no

so: