[Tagging] domestic fuel transport delivery мазут

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:40:58 UTC 2015

On 9/03/2015 11:13 AM, André Pirard wrote:
> On 2015-03-08 22:47, Philip Barnes wrote :
>> On Sun, 2015-03-08 at 14:47 +0100, André Pirard wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've tried to no avail those keywords for what I suppose you
>>> understand what I mean.
>>> A man doing his business of delivering fuel with his lorry in addition
>>> to his amenity=fuel.
>>> All the results I've got were pipelines (of course ;-) ),
>>> humanitarian, and "foreign countries" as usually called albeit any
>>> country is always foreign to a countless other ones.
>> Not sure its verifiable or visible, you can of course map the depot
>> where he loads his lorry with fuel but there is no, and should not be, a
>> means to tag that a mobile business operates in this area.
> Thanks, but I am, of course, not trying to tag a man in a lorry.
> The complete tags I used so far are:
>
> addr:city
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:city?uselang=en> 	...
> addr:housenumber
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:housenumber?uselang=en> 	...
> addr:postcode
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:postcode?uselang=en> 	...
> addr:street
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:street?uselang=en> 	...
> amenity <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:amenity?uselang=en>
> fuel <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity=fuel?uselang=en>
> building
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building?uselang=en> 	yes
> contact:email
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:email?uselang=en> 	...
> contact:fax
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:fax?uselang=en> 	...
> contact:phone
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:phone?uselang=en> 	...
> name <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name?uselang=en> 	...
> operator
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:operator?uselang=en> 	Total
>

> I'm not sure where he loads his lorry, but that's unimportant.
> It's a kind of shop doing only home delivery.
> It's not amenity=fuel (not a gas station).
> It's not shop=fuel (people don't come with jerry-cans).
>
> Beside amenity=fuel, I see all sorts of things like landuse=retail,
> landuse=industrial, etc. with name=fuel.
> I don't think that name=fuel is a correct way to indicate fuel
> business, especially for an amenity=fuel.
> Unlike all those, my guy is not called Mr Fuel anyway ;-)
>
> What's the correct tag?
>
> Cheers
>
> André.

Sorry but .. What are you trying to tag? The tag you are after may not
exist .. so you may have to 'make' a new one..

A single place where contact can be made?  Maybe shop=home_delivery
home_delivery=fuel_oil?

A route that the delivery follows? The deliveries will change ..
depending on who needs fuel ?
Or it a fixed route like a bus? With the equivalent of a bus stop being
a customer? Do the customers change over time?
route=retail?
retail=fuel_oil?

Here there are a number of 'home delivery services' that circulate on a
set route on a weekly basis ...
Ice Cream (popular in summer with the kids)
Fish Monger
  there may be others too ..