[Tagging] Current status of the key smoothness=*

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:03:49 UTC 2015

There is clearly problem with verifiability of this tag, as in my case I am
frequently
unsure which value should be used. And it is not even starting to cover
problems with
multiple people having different opinions.

It is not changing fact that there is no better tag to describe surface
that is made of asphalt
but of terrible quality.