[Tagging] Current status of the key smoothness=*

David dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 11 22:23:57 UTC 2015

I am a little unsure what the problem is with the pictures. Could you be a bit more specific please Friedrich ?

It would be very hard to have a set of pictures that cover every case but, as Jan said, if we are only one level out, thats still very useful information. Honestly, while not very clear, the pictures look about right to me.

David
.