[Tagging] [Talk-bf] Buildings blocks

Markus Lindholm markus.lindholm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:54:46 UTC 2015

On 11 March 2015 at 23:52, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Am 11.03.2015 um 19:43 schrieb Markus Lindholm <markus.lindholm at gmail.com>:
>>
>> reference to
>> the definition found in Wikipedia and that's also how I've used the
>> tag.
>
> and if someone changes the Wikipedia page, the definition for our tag will change as well?

How likely is that? Not that somebody edits the page but that the
definition would change in a material way?

For me a city block is a city block is a city block, but I'm probably
biased because I live in a city where street signs have the name of
the city block on them and some old city blocks even have Wikipedia
pages.

/Markus