[Tagging] Smoothness possible values, straw poll.

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste2 at letuffe.org
Sun Mar 15 18:41:25 UTC 2015

Le dimanche 15 mars 2015 14:00:28, Warin [via GIS] a écrit :

> With the normal editors having a list of the possible values to
> chose from solves the problem of remembering the order of the words
> (assuming they are listed in order).

I would even say that when editors (I'm just discovering josm has it) have a
list with lengthier descriptions of what wheeled vehicules correspond what tag
value. Then it doesn't matter anymore whether the tag values are a,b,c,d,e or
0,1,2,3,4,5 or bad/worst/good/whatever/much_very_badly_horrible.

--
sly (sylvain letuffe)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sletuffe

-----
--
sly, contact direct : sylvain /a\ letuffe o r g
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Sletuffe