[Tagging] Smoothness possible values, straw poll.

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 18 06:23:55 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 05:58 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> Can we copy some of this: for other vehicles than
> mtb: http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/4WD_Trail_Rating?

Indeed, I spent a bit of time driving in their neighbour, Utah, national
Parks. From memory, some tracks there were graded, similar ?

Would you suggest the 1-10 descriptive track model or the 0-5 vehicle
scale ?

I'd prefer the vehicle one because thats what a user wants but know only
too well there will be cries of 'subjective'. But ask any
existentialist, they will tell you life itself is subjective.

David