[Tagging] Deleting private objects in private spaces

jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Wed Mar 18 11:44:36 UTC 2015

Am I missing something here?  What's the matter with the current schema? If it is essential that a toilet in a power plant is mapped then why not amenity=toilet and access=private?

Or a better example, a toilet in a train station that is for staff only amenity=toilet access=private or access=official?

Where’s the problem you're trying to fix?

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me