[Tagging] Deleting private objects in private spaces

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:58:48 UTC 2015

> It would require us to add operator tags to every single object inside
>> another object with the same operator tag, if I got you right.
>>

> Only to the ones that are by default used by public, so toilets,
> waste_disposals, and so on.

the operator doesn't tell you anything about access rights, property
structure, "publicness" etc.
It is about the entity _operating_ a feature / object / thing.

There are lots of public things that are operated by private companies,
even more if it is about "open to the public" like in the case of toilets.

cheers,
Martin