[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:05:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I'd prefer to require something like "not more than x percent negative
> votes" rather than "at least y percent positive votes", because when
> requiring a percentage of positive votes all abstentions count like
> negative votes.

Martin,

Do we have abstention possible at all? The voting system currently only
implements "yes" and "no": https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Vote
.
If we had abstention, I would have rather counted it as non-supporting. A
proposal where people don't care or object is not a good one IMO.

However, I wouldn't mind changing it, since, as it is, there would be no
difference. To not re-vote this change, let's accept it first, and then we
can improve it further.

Cheers,
Kotya