[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:00:13 UTC 2015

I didn't mean to break the rules :) I thought I did count 8 +1's, plus the
discussion shifted to other topics, so no strong opposition was expressed.
If Pieren and you really see more harm than improvement in what I've done,
please feel free to roll back.

I have a general impression that democracy should sometimes be a little
helped by a strong opinion, when it minimizes damage. If you foresee a
damage—feel free to undo.