[Tagging] Fuel shops

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Mar 19 13:40:01 UTC 2015

In American ideom, gas is often a contraction of gasoline, which the British call petrol. Given differing terminology, and that such shops may sell propane and diesel fuel as well as gasoline/petrol, shop=fuel is probably the best solution.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.