[Tagging] Fuel shops

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 19 13:31:13 UTC 2015

On Thu Mar 19 12:46:02 2015 GMT, Jan van Bekkum wrote:
> I would prefer a different tag as I would not like the lemonade table to be
> rendered in the same way as a regular filling station. The tag shop=gas
> with subtag would be better.

I would expect  shop=gas to sell bottled gas for camping

Gas as you have used it is American,  the English is petrol.

However I can see nothing wrong with amenity=fuel, that is what it is in that part of the world . What turns amenity=fuel into a regular filling station is the building=roof.

Phil (trigpoint)

Sent from my Jolla