[Tagging] Fuel shops

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:51:24 UTC 2015

It is expected that most renderers only look at the namespace tag, not at
the attributes. How do we ensure that I don't end up at a "bottle store"
while I expect a decent filling station. I am afraid that we pollute the
amenity=fuel tag if we use it for fuel out of a drum as well? We really
should use a different namespace tag.