[Tagging] Historic tower

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:06:13 UTC 2015

> Am 20.03.2015 um 20:24 schrieb André Pirard <A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com>:
>
> We have already discussed that historic=castle which is "a historic" with an attribute "castle" doesn't make sense.

André, you may like the current tagging scheme or not, but if someone asks for tagging help on this mailing list he usually expects an answer in line with the established tags and their general interpretation. Of course you can also invent new schemes or point to alternative tagging styles, but IMHO you should point out that it is not the currently documented way of tagging.

Cheers
Martin