Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:02:41 UTC 2015

What Dave Bannon says is exactly what I have in mind.

#6 was intended for parks with larger areas where camping is allowed.

I have made a few adaptations to the text to clarify the issue

I hadn't thought about it, but we might use the tag camp_site
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:camp_site&action=edit&redlink=1>
=permitted_area
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:camp_site%3Dpermitted_area&action=edit&redlink=1>
as attribute of a country border (like Sweden) to show that camping is
allowed anywhere.

Regards,

Jan