[Tagging] Loomio evaluation

AYTOUN RALPH ralph.aytoun at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 23 18:29:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Kotya,

Being able to include pictures, etc, is at least is a great positive.

I still need to sort out what has happened to stop me from signing up for
the group. If this is going to be a common problem then it may discourage
some from getting involved. Or we need to give more accurate signing up or
log in instructions for future. Not everyone worldwide has a Google account
and gmail.

Will get back to you when I have some idea what went wrong.