[Tagging] Loomio evaluation

AYTOUN RALPH ralph.aytoun at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 23 18:36:16 UTC 2015

The next question is....

The results of the graph are based on the response of the person when they
post their comment. This affects the result of the pie chart because it
starts to clock up how people feel before all the comments for and against
have been posted. Those later arguments could affect the earlier decisions
and change people's minds. Can they retract their earlier position and
change or reverse their input to the pie graph?