[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 23 21:43:30 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-23 at 15:04 +0100, fly wrote:

> as long as there is no alternative for offline support we need email.

Fly, once registered as a Loomio user, you can still choose to receive
and respond to email, maybe without ever actually logging into the
Loomio interface again (?).

> Please also have in mind the amount of traffic between plain text and html.

True, but perhaps made up for by not including long histories in each
message. And the messages seem to be RFC compliant, no long lines for
example !

> We did not talk about security issues and scripts, yet.

??

David