[Tagging] Historic tower

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:15:39 UTC 2015

start_date ? start of planning?, construction? occupation?

completion of planning? construction? occupation?

built_data ... is fairly simple. I like simple and plain. It would need more words for structures that have several 'additions', 'refurbishments', etc .. but the meaning is more apparent than start_date and completion_date.