[Tagging] Historic tower

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:58:33 UTC 2015

start_date is more universal like using it for shops and amenities and
not only for buildings is possible.

You can use start_date with construction=*, too, it only vanishes after
the construction is finished.

Have no problem with construction:start_date=* but please use
comprehensive and clear tags.

Why not invent some more tags for constructions like buildings=* if useful.

cu fly