[Tagging] Fuel shops

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Mar 24 02:34:26 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 24, 2015, at 10:22 AM, Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> n the 5 years I've been motorcycling around Thailand I'm seeing more and more of these. But the other type, the shops we're working with now, will likely be around for many years. They should be mapped in some meaningful, and useful, way

+1

The same roadside tables under a tarp have been there for 10 years selling cucumbers and seasonal vegetables. There are tomato, egg, and vegetable machines here that are over 30 years old, my wives occasionally buys eggs from one for the past 20 years.

These somewhat informal, yet persistent shops deserve a spot, but they should not pollute the tags others expect to find on a more traditional and larger shop.

Javbw