[Tagging] Fuel shops

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:08:13 UTC 2015

> Petrol is similar to motor oil, both are fluids made from mineral oil.
> Diesel is identical with light fuel oil. So this is clearly the same group
> of products, especially when sold in equally small quantities. What else is
> the "etc." supposed to mean?

I think that the "etc." is indeed not helpful and I'd remove it from this
list. Also motor oil is not a "car part" in my understanding, but it is
typically found in shops that sell car parts, so this is why it got its way
onto this list. But "petrol" is not on this list, is not a car part, and so
these places should not be tagged like that IMHO. Mineral oil (I think you
meant to say "crude oil") is the basis for lots of things, including
plastic (e.g. also textiles), tar, lighter fuel, even coke. Now shops for
car parts do indeed sell textiles, so the circle closes here.

Cheers,
Martin