[Tagging] Camp Ground Categories - Tagging established, unofficial and wild campings

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:49:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:43 AM, David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net>
wrote:

> Basic = nothing other than an area to pitch a tent or park a vehicle.
> Standard = Basic + toilets and water
> Serviced = Standard + shower + power
> Fully_Serviced = Serviced + camp kitchen + Laundry
> Deluxe = Fully_Serviced + swimming pool/restaurant

When we were looking for a campsite, we often visited [1]. The list of
features they show is much longer than any of you have in mind.
Some of the criteria we based our holiday on, were the size of the pitches
and whether dogs are allowed ( a number, not just yes/no)
For other people the availability of animation for children is important
(should be part of deluxe IMHO).

Should all this information be available in OSM ?

regards

[1] http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/
[2]
http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/belgium/luxembourg/la-roche-en-ardenne/campsite-floreal-la-roche-101407/