[Tagging] Camp Ground Categories - Tagging established, unofficial and wild campings

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:47:31 UTC 2015

What we discuss here is a classification of campgrounds. In addition we
need tags that spell out available facilities. Those tags should be
separate discussions (this is already complex enough to bring to closure
:-( ). See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:tourism%3Dcamp_site
and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extend_camp_site
for ideas on the tble.

Ideas enough, but consensus...