[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:55:32 UTC 2015

In many cases you will be able to determine the area from the aerial images
(thinking of Western European campsites).
I assume that in the campsites you visited, the actual area was rather
fuzzy and that the exact area will never been known, not ? OSM has no
solution for fuzzy areas anyhow.

Is it difficult to obtain an approximation of the area when you already go
through the effort to position all the amenities as individual nodes ?
you can always leave a note or fixme tag to indicate that the shape has to
be established.

just my .5 cents

regards