[Tagging] RFC - obligatory usage - bicycle=obligatory

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:54:59 UTC 2015

Adding new value to a bicycle tag is a terrible idea. There is a widespread
support for bicycle=designated
and retagging cycleways to bicycle=obligatory would result in a breaking
data.

Note also existence of bicycle=use_sidepath that is solving this problem
without breaking data.

New key, something like bicycle:obligatory=yes would be acceptable.