[Tagging] How does an end user use camp site data ?

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 28 05:36:25 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 15:57 +1100, Warin wrote:
> > The next step is a web search.  Thus the website= link is the most
> > important

> Assumes web access.. as most of Australia has no cell phone access?
> Satellite phone!
I carry one but save its expensive quota for desperate stuff !

> Me? I look for a camp site somewhere ahead after lunch time.

Yep, and don't keep telling your self there will be a better one further
on !  But we are discussing here how someone would use the OSM based map
to find a site.

> basic will do me for an overnight. For more than one night .. cloths
> washing would be good.

Yep, you would see you need on, eg, OSMand.  Assuming we have made a
decision here and have been out populating the map ....

David