[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:26:26 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 1:32 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:

> The advantage of the single node approach is you can make a list of camp
> sites and their amenities really easily,
> and you can click once on a campsite tag, and understand what's there.

I thought we collected data to create maps, not to compile listings. :-)
On one hand you see that people are started to map indoor stuff, with the
correct positions of toilets etc. on each floor and here I read that you
should put everything on one node ?

If I am on a large campsite I want to use "the map" to find my way to all
amenities. If you have put everything on 1 node it's a pretty useless map,
not ?

regards