[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:56:41 UTC 2015

> Am 28.03.2015 um 12:26 schrieb Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com>:
>
> If I am on a large campsite I want to use "the map" to find my way to all amenities. If you have put everything on 1 node it's a pretty useless map, not ?

+1, IMHO the ideal mapping should be an area for the camp site, and features should be mapped inside this area as objects on their own (i.e. no need to repeat those as attributes on the camp site).
A specialized camping map could see from the data which features are available on a certain site (because this information is spatially available)

On the other hand this requires some processing / advanced querying and might be too expensive for general maps, so a basic scheme with rough site types for the camp site object ((1-2 attributes should be sufficient) seem reasonable as well.

Cheers
Martin