[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 29 02:39:01 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 12:26 +0100, Marc Gemis wrote:

> If I am on a large campsite I want to use "the map" to find my way to
> all amenities. If you have put everything on 1 node it's a pretty
> useless map, not ?

Agree in principle Marc but don't think its always practical. I have
been to many camp grounds that are too big to walk around and bad
manners to drive (apparently aimlessly) around. Many National Park
toilets are drop toilets and, for obviously reasons need to be moved.
Fireplaces are often quite impromptu, we are marking they are allowed,
not where they are.

I agree it would be nice to be able to zoom in and see where fixed
things are, highly desirable for the people there on site. But people
planning a trip, they just want to know fire places and toilets are
there, somewhere. Lets help the second group and then, if we can, the
first.

David