[Tagging] recommend tagging of volcanos as ways rather than nodes

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Mon Mar 30 12:39:19 UTC 2015

In contrast to a peak, which is a point by definition, a volcano is often
characterised by its crater, thus a polygon makes perfect sense.

I see people drawing perfectly round chimneys with one node per brick, thus
a volcano certainly deserves its area.

I would have recommended to sync this action with carto, but apparently that
was already the source of this discussion.

tom