[Tagging] Tagging method of amenities at camp_sites

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Mar 30 21:35:43 UTC 2015

It's about time that renderers started supporting semicolon-delimited lists. Splitting apart a delimited string is a trivial programming task. I know, having worked as a programmer for the last 29 years.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.