[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting camp_type=*

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:02:09 UTC 2015

Good work Jan. This is something I can use until the extra work is done to
make classifications by amenity level easier.

One small thing in terms of language usage. It isn't correct to say
campgrounds are "opportunistic activities". Campgrounds are a thing, a
noun, while an activity is an action. A campground cannot be an action. If
you change the wording to "campgrounds that are opportunistic in nature"
(or in character) that will make it grammatically correct.

Cheers,
Dave

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Jan van Bekkum <jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com>
wrote:

> After an intensive discussion (see  [Tagging] Tagging established,
> unofficial and wild campings) that has resulted in substantial modification
> of the content and scope of the original proposal please cast your votes
> for the reworked version. It has been kept as lean and focussed as possible.
>
> Proposal:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/camp_type%3D*
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan van Bekkum