[Tagging] Tagging of pitches within a campsite

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:18:02 UTC 2015

> Am 02.05.2015 um 02:43 schrieb Tod Fitch <tod at fitchdesign.com>:
>
> I haven’t been in a RV/caravan only type campground but my impression is there is a pretty big overlap between the tagging of individual pitches within the two.

this is an urban example of a small and dense one for reference: https://www.bing.com/maps/?q=Chausseestrasse+43+Entwicklungs+GmbH%2C+Charlottenstr.+16%2C+Berlin%2C+Deutschland&cp=45.472599029%7E9.18809986099999

camp sites with tents from my experience  often don't number pitches but let you set up your tent anywhere you want (within a certain area)

cheers
Martin