[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Power supports refinement

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:09:47 UTC 2015

Hi Martin

That's a good question
The tower:type key documentation isn't actually as wide as the values on
taginfo. Especially for anchor, suspension and termination ones.
http://taginfo.osm.org/keys/tower:type#values

I propose to stop using this key in power context and start with
support_function instead.
The "pages updated/created" is a bit unclear regarding this particular
point, I may update it shortly.

Totally replace tower:type isn't the question and completely out of the
scope, don't worry.

All the best

François