[Tagging] Airport power and USB stations

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Fri May 22 23:35:01 UTC 2015

On 23 May 2015 at 00:19, Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sitting in the Seattle airport trying to figure out how to tag areas
> that offer a power outlet and USB outlets for charging or powering
> computers and other devices. There are many of them here at SEA and they
> are important places for travelers to know about. I tagged a few of them
> with amenity=charging_station until I realized that those charging_stations
> are for vehicles.
>
> Ideas? Prexisting tags?
>
> Dave (Sleepless in Seattle)
> --
> Dave Swarthout
> Homer, Alaska
> Chiang Mai, Thailand

A charging station is a place for charging something. With recent
discussions on amenity, Why not use

charging_station=USB
charging_station=EV
charging_station=110VAC
charging_station=240VAC

etc.
--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>