[Tagging] Airport power and USB stations

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:23:12 UTC 2015

I forgot about USB-C. I don't know when we'll start seeing those but the
socket type should be included in our list of possibilities. Agree too
about the charging current. Even though quite useful, I suspect that
information will be tough to gather. My iPhone was taking so long to charge
in the USB outlet at SEATAC I pulled it and used the AC power adapter
instead. The USB direct socket was obviously the low amperage type.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand