[Tagging] housenumber on node and area

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu May 28 06:32:44 UTC 2015

In the UK we have postal addresses which are for Royal Mail's convenience,
not yours. Often your (correct) postal address suggests you are in a
different town, and sometimes even a different country.

What would you call the geographic address for NP16 7JU? The postal
address is Chepstow. It's not even in Wales.