[Tagging] man_made=works

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat May 30 16:16:19 UTC 2015

The "abandoned" or "disused" tags are for a structure that is not currently
being used for anything. If the structure is currently being used for a
different purpose, it is not abandoned or disused. Nonetheless, you can
often tell what its original purpose was from the shape. You can often tell
the original purpose from farther away than you can tell the current usage,
so it is useful to tag both the building's characteristics as well as its
current use.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.